YOUR BROWSER IS OUT OF DATE!
This website uses the latest web technologies so it requires an up-to-date, fast browser!
Please try Firefox
Prices from £375
‘The Perfection’ This Detail is exactly what is says.
This detail will take between 2 – 3 full working days.
- All wheels cleaned using non-acidic cleanser
- Fuel cap enclosure, wheel arches and exhaust tips cleaned
- Windscreen wipers cleaned
- Engine bay is cleaned and dressed
- Pre-wash to remove any loose dirt and contaminants
- Degreaser applied depending on vehicle inspection in order to dissolve stubborn dirt like tar and road grime
- Snow foam and jet wash
- Sheepskin mitt wash using PH-neutral shampoo with a grit guard system to ensure no stones or fragments are carried onto the paint
- Hand dried using the finest microfiber cloths
- Exterior plastics treated
- Tyres dressed
- Windows cleaned
- Compressed air is used to dry out built up areas such as the wing mirrors, where water sits.
- Exhaust polished with special metal compound
- Clay-bar technique used to remove the build up of contamination in the paint which results in the paint surface feeling as smooth as glass
- The vehicle is masked off in preparation of the paint correction process
- 2-3 Stage paint correction to remove light paint imperfections, minor swirl marks and creates a fantastic deep gloss
- Alcohol is used to wipe down the vehicle to insure true correction
- 12 month sealant or 2 layers of high grade carnauba wax applied depending on your preference
- Glass is treated with special nano technology
- Carpets vacuumed
- Vanity mirrors cleaned
- Windows cleaned inside
- Interior trim cleaned
- Leather or fabric seats cleaned
- Vehicle is cleaned with an anti-bacterial product, which eliminates any odours.
- Dry vapour treatment to permanently neutralise and remove malodours, regenerating that new car smell deep into the porous surfaces.
All work takes place in our professional detailing centre away from the elements, to ensure the best results are achieved.